The Triennial Congress of Ukrainian Canadians is the policy forum where the leadership of the Ukrainian Canadian community is elected for the next three years and where the priorities for the community are discussed and decided.
26th Triennial Congress will be held on November 1-3, 2019 in Ottawa.
REGISTRATION: As per UCC By-laws (3.02.8 Voting at the Triennial Congress) only Delegates have a right to vote. The right to vote in the Triennial Congress shall be extended to twenty-five (25) Delegates from each Category B Member Organization, Provincial Council, Qualified Branch and Branch.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks) at the hotel (November 1-3)
– “Ukrainian Night on the Hill” Dinner Reception Ticket, November 1, 2019
– Awards Banquet Ticket on Saturday, November 2, 2019
– Delegate Package (program, materials) – Discounts (hotel and travel, available here)
REGISTRATION FEES AND DEADLINES:
PROGRAM (DOWNLOAD IN PDF HERE):
1. What has changed in the Ukrainian Canadian Community in the last 20 years
2. Engaging the Unengaged – Success Stories and Issues in engaging Ukrainian Canadians outside the traditional community: Am I Ukrainian Enough?
3. Ukraine – where to from here
4. Improving and Integrating Through Common Activities
1. Best practices for not for profit governance
2. Maintaining good government relations
3. Humanitarian Aid for Ukraine – What is needed and how can Canadians help in providing that assistance
4. Ukrainian Education in Canada – for Ukrainian Canadians and about Ukrainians and Ukraine
6. Engaging Volunteers – What it Means to Be a Millennial
7. Human Rights – an international and Canadian perspective 8. Workshop for Professional and Business Individuals