The purposes and objectives of UCC-Regina Branch are:
- To act as an authoritative representative for the Ukrainian Canadian community before the people and Government of Regina;
- To strengthen and co-ordinate the participation of Ukrainian Canadians in Regina’s social and cultural life based on Christian and democratic principles of justice, freedom and independence;
- To lend support in the promoting and the development of friendly and mutually beneficial relations between Canada, Saskatchewan and Ukraine;
- To lend support to Ukrainian Canadian Congress towards its goal of assisting Ukraine in building an independent, united, and democratic state;
- To plan and develop among Ukrainian Canadians in Regina, sound community life in all its aspects;
- To assist in the preservation and development of Ukrainian culture in Regina.